Effective date: August 08, 2022
The Social Prime Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the
https://socialprime.net website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when
you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection
– Service is the https://socialprime.net website operated by The Social Prime Worldwide
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from
those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the
Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
– Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
– Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other
persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
– Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process
your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
– Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our
Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may
include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Company and job title
– Telephone number
– Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials
and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these
communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage
Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit,
the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies
are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and
analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However,
if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Social Prime ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service
* To notify you about changes to our Service
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
* To provide customer support
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
* To monitor the usage of our Service
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and
events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
the Personal Data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
The Social Prime Limited may process your Personal Data because:
* We need to perform a contract with you
* You have given us permission to do so
* The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
* To comply with the law
Retention of Data
The Social Prime Limited will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is
the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your
data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Social Prime Limited will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis
purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to
strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to
retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data
protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that
we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
agreement to that transfer.
The Social Prime Limited will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure
Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place
including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances,
The Social Prime Limited may be required to
disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public
authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Social Prime Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith
belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of The Social Prime Limited
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the
Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable
means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Social Prime Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct,
amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be
removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you
can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings
section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
* The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is
inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal
* The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have
on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where
The Social Prime Limited relied on your consent to process your personal
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your
Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the
European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”),
provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our
Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are
obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
– Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with
other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its
own advertising network.You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to
Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents the
about visits activity.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google
Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
The Social Prime Limited uses remarketing services to advertise on third party
optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our Service.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
– LinkedIn Marketing Solutions service is provided by LinkedIn Corporation. You can opt-out of LinkedIn
Marketing Solutions interest-based ads by following their
instructions: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out You can learn
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link,
every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of
any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you
are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please
contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification
of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming
are effective when they are posted on this page.